Friday, July 07, 2006

B-day wishes


Tomorrow I will be turning 28. I feel like 21! -and probably act like 17 sometimes-
Hence, the yearly b-day wish list. I will start with the American Apparel scoop back leotard (Yes, size Large cause Dov designs these clothing articles for famished hipsters). I already tried it on and promise not to use it with horrendous translucent pink tights.
The next thing I want and almost anyone can get for me is the Marc Jacobs perfume. Not the eau de toilette or the lotion, I want the long lasting perfume. I really love the smell of gardenias, it reminds me of my mom. I asked for it on Christmas and didn't get it, so it's back on tha list. I been looking for cool black jeans, cause "I need them" and the best fit is Acne Jeans. They're a tad pricey, but they're probably on sale at Barneys Co-Op by now. When it comes to shows and theatrics, It's sad to accept the fact that I have never been to a Broadway show on Broadway (saw The Producers in LA!), but I'm not interested. What I would like to go see is Cirque du Soleil's Corteo. Last but not least and possible my most ambitious gift wish (no, it's not a trip to Kuwait) is an Ipod nano. I have had the shuffle for a year and I love it, but I really would like to know which song is playing and who performs... Sometimes I upload too much stuff (thanks Joshua) in my i-tunes and end up knowing the lyrics but not the title or the artist.


I'm not asking for DVD's or Cd's cause I have no room to store them, so at the moment I'm not collecting, plus Josh can get me almost any record for free.

But I would appreciate books.
any from Jelinek, Bataille, or Nussbaum would be perfect.

Woman and Human Development by Martha C. Nussbaum
Marriage and Modernization: How Globalization Threatens marriage and what to do about it. by Martha Nussbaum.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mi estimadisima daniela!........... he estado leyendo constantemente tu blog........... me dejas boquiabierto en cada intervención. eres tan .. sincera.! me encanta!
felicidades, no te pude felicitar, lastima de la distancia, pero sabes que te quiero mucho y que te estimo demasiado! un abrazote y que aunque estes lejos, me tienes cerca!! tu amigooo rigo

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home