Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Da Vinci 63 Playlist

Wonderful - Adam Ant
50 Ways to leave your lover - Paul Simon
Things have changed - Bod Dylan
Don't Fear the Reaper (Breakup song) - Blue Oyster Club
New Slang - The Shins
I Wish I knew - Marvin Gaye/ Nina Simone
La 1era Vez - Chetes
I rather be with you - Bootsie Collins
Revolution Solution - Thievery Corporation
Play with me - The Cure
Enthrophy Reigns - Kelly Polar
Flowers in the window - Travis
Dans la Merco Benz - Benjamin Biolay
Five man army - Massive Attack
Walking in my shoes - Depeche Mode
Te Sigo Soñando - De Pedro
Thrirteen - Big Star
You and your sister - This Mortal Coil
Satan gave me a taco - Beck
Some girls are bigger than others - The Smiths
Como yo te amo (cover de Rapahel) - Niños Mutantes
Time after time - Cindy Lauper
Never ad good as the first time - Sade
You must learn portuguese - Os Mutantes
Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
Un Flash - Babasónicos
Naves que dan vueltas - Prinalá
Love is a battlefield - Pat Benetar
Cause I got high - Afroman
Macondo - Celso Piña
Por qué te vas - Cumbia
Mil Horas - Andrés Calamaro
Persiana Americana - Soda Stereo
Electric Feel - MGMT
Strange Days - The Doors (Remix)

by: Artemio Narro, Alex Carrillo y Daniela Elbahara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home