Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Wishlist

1. Wellness for all my loved ones.
2. A job.
3. To graduate.

Other than that I wish you happy holidays!
But I also wish for...

BOOKS
Sneaker Freaker - The Book 2002-05
Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs - Chuck Klosterman
Middlesex - Jeffrey Eugenides
Summer Crossing - Truman Capote
Candy - Mian Mian
Junky - William Burroghs
The portrait of Dorian Grey - Oscar Wilde

MUSIC
Life Aquatic Studio Session - Seu Jorge
Late Registration - Kanye West
The Massacre - 50 Cent
Guero, Unreleased Tracks - Beck
Arular - M.I.A.





THINGS
I pod nano
frog eye lomo camera
the new Marc Jacobs perfume
leather bag
tall leather shaft boots in burgundy from Urban Outfitters
black or red leather clutch HOBO brand
Black or Green Tube Skirt from American Apparel
Purple, Blue, Black thick leggings from American Apparel
7 White t-shirts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home