Monday, December 11, 2006

kozyndan


I was checking out an invitation to check a out a pop up store in Times Square. Since I didn't know who or what was the schoomoze collective, i googled them and the first link was wooster projects. as i checked out their stuff i found out about this couple called kozyndan. they've been doing lots of illustrations for Giant Robot magazine as well as music art and other interesting stuff. What got me more excited was the fact that they sell posters and even though it took me forever to decide, I bought this one.
For some reason, they draw a lot of bunnies... and I love bunnies!

http://www.kozyndan.com/

1 Comments:

Blogger lia said...

They're friends of a friend! If you like their art, you can buy more in person (no shipping!) at the Giant Robot store on 9th. I own one print and am planning to get another.

1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home