Monday, March 06, 2006

Rags-a-gogo


On Thursday evening (after work and before going to class), I went to check out Rags-A-GoGo. When I entered, I noticed a very particular looking woman talking about politics and her views. I didn't know she was chatting with a client, she addressed him with familiarity all the time. Meanwhile, I was checking out the layout of the place, walking around, locating the sections. She kept on talking with the guy and I was already in the ladies section. These racks were not as eclectic as the ones in Beacon's closet or Buffalo Exchange (N.Y. mainstream thrift-vintage stores), but I found two shirts and a very cute dress. While paying she started talking about the L word and the book of the season "The Game". I got her to talk about Britney's Spear visit to her store. She didn't even recognize her till some teenagers started screaming in frenzy. What called my attention the most was that she looked exactly like my friend Gerardo...

Rags-A-GoGo
218 W. 14 St.
648.486.4011
ragsagogo@hotmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home